Elmore Alexander is a leader in higher education.
During his 40-year career in higher education and 30 years of management/leadership positions, he has directed a department, an executive education center, and three business schools. He has consulted with a variety of businesses both large and small coaching managers and executives through a myriad of organizational challenges. He has extensive experience in the areas of management and organizational development with organizations such as the Mid-South School of Banking, FedEx, Chrysler, W.R. Grace, Kimberly-Clark and the US Army Research Institute. His board experience ranges from regional economic planning boards (Board of Economic Advisory-AIM, New England Canada Business Council, Philadelphia Economy League, Mid-Hudson Pattern for Progress) to community action organizations (Northeast Community Mental Health Center, Arts Mid-Hudson, Hudson Valley World Affairs Council) to global universities (Reutlingen University, Les Roches Global Hospitality Education).
- Principal Consultant, Optimal Campus (Boston)
- Senior Advisor, ESI-EConsult Solutions (Philadelphia)
- Governing Board, Les Roches Global Hospitality Education (Switzerland)
- Board of Economic Advisors, AIM–Associated Industries of Massachusetts (Boston)
- Board of Directors, New England Canada Business Council (Boston)
- Executive Board, International Association of Business Engineering Professionals (Germany)
- Executive Coaching
- Community Banking
- Organizational Development
- Change Management
- Sexual Harassment